- HW encoding (Intel® Quick Sync) for Intel platforms
- DShow for Webcams. Each webcam could be configured for using either - Kernel Streaming or DirectShow
- Clock overlay
- Improved Mic recognition. More microphones are now supported
- Video source could be disabled via application interface.
- More settings could now be configured on Video & Audio Settings tab
- Options tab for advanced configuration
- The ability to Test video and audio settings before starting the camera
- Software now use Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable Package instead of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redistributable Package
- FPS increased for Screens sources. Now it's 30 fps instead of the previous 20.
- Changing Resolution for WebCams is now supported
- Silent installation mode with "/q" switch. To check all options - run with "/?"
- New Installer
- IP Addresses list is empty and Camera can't start if the during Windows boot time the Application started early then Network adapter being initialized
- Incorrect RTSP port allocation if the default port 554 is busy
- Firewall outbound rule is missed
- Minor updates in ONVIF protocol implementation
- App loading delay with weak network connection